We specialise in the arrangement of fast and cost effective insurance for all your liability insurance requirements, whether they be for companies, partnerships and sole traders in business or for personal requirements. We offer our own bespoke facilities as well as those of a wide panel of highly regarded specialist underwriters offering an excellent service at low annual premiums for business liability insurance.
Who needs liability cover?
Everyone in business faces the daily risk of legal action being taken against them in respect of their liability for personal injury or property damage arising out of and in the course of the business. Obviously different businesses have differing levels of risk facing them but the reality is that both individuals and businesses are more inclined to take legal action to seek damages for a loss they feel they have suffered.
Whether these actions are based in a genuine cause or are more speculative, the cost of defending such actions can be very high and along with the costs of any damages awarded can create severe financial strains on any business. Correctly arranged liability cover can protect you against these financial consequences.
What is liability cover?
There are a number of different types of insurance that collectively make up liability cover. They are designed to protect the policyholder against the various aspects of liability that the policyholder may face.
Public Liability Insurance
- protects the policyholder against claims made against them in respect of their legal liability for personal injury or property damage arising in the course of the business. more
Product Liability Insurance
- protects the policyholder against claims in respect of their legal liability for personal injury or property damage arising from the sale or supply of a product. more
Employers Liability Insurance
- protects the policyholders against claims from employees in respect of the employers legal liability for death, disease or injury arising during the course of employment in the business.more
Professional Indemnity Insurance
- protects the policyholder against claims made against them in respect of their legal liability for loss as a result of a breach of professional duty this class of insurance also includes directors and officers liability and trustees liability insurance. more
How much is liability cover?
The price you pay for liability cover for your business will depend on a range of factors individual to your business but the key rating factors for any liability policy are;
- What do you do?
- Where do you do it?
- How much of it do you do?
- Have you had any previous claims?
These are the fundamental risk factors behind the underwriters assessment of the risks that your business faces. Fortunately the actual process of obtaining a quote has been simplified dramatically for most businesses with on-line quotations being available for a very wide range of trades and businesses in less than 5 minutes.
Our on-line quote services deliver an instant quotation for most businesses and individuals and provide a fully detailed quote including premium information, details of policy cover and any terms and conditions that apply. You will be provided with quotes from a panel of insurers to help you make an informed decision on your liability insurance requirements.
All our quotes are reviewed by our specialist liability insurance brokers, that are dedicated to making sure that you are provided with our best terms for your business insurance requirements.
Established for over 25 years, we are a general insurance broker that offer a wide range of general insurance products to meet both business insurance and personal insurance needs.
Apply on-line for instant liability insurance quotes, or alternatively call our team on 0161 300 2930 to discuss your requirements.